Re: Not able to compile Qt-Apps

Hi,

Am Sa, 2003-09-20 um 13.23 schrieb Thomas Baumann:
> I did try --with-qt-dir=/usr/share/qt3,
> --with-qt-includes=/usr/share/qt3/include,
> --with-qt-libraries=/usr/share/qt3/lib in any combination, but without
> success ;((

You can get a QT-depending debian source packet with

apt-get source $NAME_OF_PACKET

1. Have a look in the "debian"-folder, there you can find out how the
maintainer configures. Copy him/her. :-)

2. You also can build that package (Just build - not install) to find
out if there's maybe something broken in your system that keeps even
original debian sourcepackets from building.

3. apt-sources contain dependencies. If there's something missing on
your system doing so will tell you what misses.

Bye, Ratti