Re: Not able to compile Qt-Apps

hi Roy,

I think it's all programs that use Qt. Tried three, and all three don't do it.
Hmmm, maybe I really should upgrade to sid. I did not do so yet, cause this
is my first debian installation (but clean!!) and I didn't want to start with
unstable, so that I don't mix my failures with the ones from unstable.

But before reinstalling an upgrade to unstable would be a good idea.

ok, let you know wheather this was the fix,
thanks again,
greetings from Germany,
Tom