ppp, fetchmail and sendmail with timeout problems

Hi,

I am using ppp, fetchmail, sendmail to get my mails from my email account. I
am dialing in (Freenet) via ppp and namserver-method dynamic-dans within
ppp.

The problem is:
I boot up my maschine, dial in and fetch my emails. Everything works fine. I
do poff, read emails in mutt and write new ones.
Then I do a pon Freenet again, try to fetch new emails and get after 5 or 6
minutes a timeout from fetchmail. Sam thing on the sendmail site (sending
mail): mails is being refused to be sent with:

MDeferred: Connection timed out with mail.mail.mail.

After rebooting the maschine everything works fine again - except doing pon
Freenet a secound time (like described above).

I have no clue what it is or where else to look at.

Can anybody give me a hint?

Oliver
--
... don't touch the bang bang fruit