console-tools setup problem

I have been getting this error message for about week every time I apt-get
upgrade:

Setting up console-tools (0.2.3dbs-42) ...
]RSetting up general console font... set_kernel_font: Invalid argument
 failed.

In dselect, console-tools is showing up as broken.  I have purged it and
reinstalled, but I get the same error.  I have also tried downgrading to
testing, but I get the same error.

The Google search for "set_kernel_font: Invalid argument" is completely
useless,
as every hit is in a foreign language I don't speak.  Could someone help me
out here?

-Roberto

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS
http://messenger.yahoo.es