OT: How to copy .ISO to flash drive

Anyone know how to copy an .ISO file to a flash drive?

Specifically, I'm wanting to copy the 50MB .ISO "D* Small Linux" (you know, if you'd change that name I could hand out this business card CDs like candy; as it is, it's not getting my playtime in my part of the world) to a 64MB "PenDrive", in the hopes that the flash drive will be bootable on newer machines and give me the Linux capability of DSL. (Later, when I can afford a 1GB flash drive, I want to try the same thing with Knoppix.)

I tried to run cfdisk on the 50MB DSL bccd to see what partitioning scheme it uses, but cfdisk said the partition table is corrupt, so I'm assuming the CD has some sort of special partitioning/formatting, and I'll need to do a bit-by-bit copy using something like dd. But I don't know how to use dd well enough to get the boot sector in place and etc.

Thanks for any tips!

--
Kent