Re: zope?

Pim Bliek wrote:

Hi,

Anyone else using zope?
I am trying to get it to work on Sid with Apache 1.3.

Troubles I have:

- I cannot compile pcgi because I don't have the Apache sources, so I
went without it.
- I try to reach the zserver itself directly on port 9673, but it does
nothing.... also nothing in the logs...

Can someone with a succesfull setup please post his configs?

Thanx!
Pim

I have been having the same problem. I havew been trying to get Zope running for about a week. No progress. In the past it simply worked when installed. The current version seems to get the server running on port 9673 but I can not get to the manage login screen. I keep getting the same message "connection refused. I think this is a bug as I can not locate a permission problem.
I too would appreciate any advice.

--
John Foster