Re: Which FS to use ?

In linux.debian.user, Willem.Smit@sanlam.co.za <Willem.Smit@sanlam.co.za>
wrote:

>     Can you define small file for me ?

Less than 1K.

>     Sorry for the bold italics, but I was getting sick of indenting with >
>     line by line. Lotus Notes is probably the most stupid email clients
>     around when it comes to that

Please go back to using a visible quoting mechanism.  I just added ]
as a quoting indicator to my .slrnrc for someone, but at least that was
visible.  I'm following the list in slrn, it treats text as text and
it strips attributes.  I had to reread the entire post to see what was
added based on context.

Michael C.
--
mcsuper5@usol.com http://mcsuper5.freeshell.org/