Using SpamAssassin (was: Re: Sieve script to filter today's MS annoyances)

On Friday 19 September 2003 05:33, Kirk Strauser wrote:
> I don't know what's going on, but I've been getting literally hundreds of
> virus/worm-looking emails per hour all day today.  I grew tired of it and
> wrote the following Sieve script to filter my mail on the server.

I tried it with SpamAssassin by setting the MICROSOFT_EXECUTABLE score to 5.
This only seems to work for about 75% of the stuff since in many cases, the
attchment is empty. One would expect that worm writers knew how to send mails
by now...

--
Got Backup?