Re: OT: Burned by domain name registrar for $150, suggestions?

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 10:25:43PM -0700, Paul Mackinney wrote:

> 1. Do I have any recourse agains Names4Ever, other than writing them
> nasty letters? They're based in San Diego, CA, also known as APlus.Net.

The option of contacting ICANN and the FTC springs to mind.

You can always sue in small claims court.  If the court accepts the
case, N4E might have to send a lawyer out to deal, costing them quite
a bit more than the damages win or lose.
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading