Re: Sieve script to filter today's MS annoyances

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 10:33:53PM -0500, Kirk Strauser wrote:
> I don't know what's going on, but I've been getting literally hundreds of
> virus/worm-looking emails per hour all day today.  I grew tired of it and
> wrote the following Sieve script to filter my mail on the server.

Yes, must be some new timed-release gift from the MS world.  Seems like
all the messages I'm getting have FROM: (all caps).  Rare to see that in
other mail.  I'm starting to think a good filter would be to nmap -O the
sending host ;).

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org