mplayer hangs on embeeded movies

On one machine I have mplayerplug-in and another I have plugger.

I notice that mpalyer hangs using all CPU on some sources.

For example:

  http://www.video-c.co.uk/frontend/asp/microshow.asp?vidref=benn001&FileType=ADSLprog

I just rebuilt mplayer from cvs and it still happens.  Before I post to
mplayer list does anyone else see this, and is it possible that my
mozilla plugins are the cause?

BTW is there a preference for mozilla plugins?  I find plugger nice and
easy to configure, but I often end up with a bunch of plugger zombies on
my system.  I also find that plugger will sometimes respawn mplayer
after the media/movie is done and then I have to kill mozilla to get it
to stop.

OH, another thing is that once I run mplayer my screens no longer
blank/sleep after no keyboard activity.  Anyone else notice that?

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org