Insert module at startup

Hi,

I have a portable with a broadcom netcard, debian woody an the latest stable
kernel configured (2.4.22), i also downloaded the drivers for my broadcom
netcard and when i start it manually (with insmod), i can ping etc. So the
card is okay.
But how can i add the module so that it starts when the system boots, i find
information about modutils, modules.conf, ... But all this is not so clear!
Could someone *plz* explain me clairly how i have to do it ? Or a link or
whatever ?

And what dhcp client do i have to use ? Dhcpd ? Pump ? Dhclient ?

Thnx!

Philippe Dhont