Re: ssh + X11

On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 08:48:10PM -0400, Rodrigo Valenzuela wrote:
> What is missing? Any comments? Pointers?

It's about "X forwarding"; please google around.

> ps: is this the best option in order to access my desktop remotely, and
> do all the stuff I'm used to?

You can try VNC (tightvncserver*deb); one of the benefits of having it
is that when you get disconnected from the network, you can reconnect
and get what you have left on your desktop. But, your connection is not
quite yet secure (ie: clear text).

Oki