Re: Potato apt sources.list

Hi and thank you.

I was on that site before, but none of the mirror-links worked. The direct links to potato were broken and on the other side potato isn't so far in /debian-archive like hamm or slink for example.

But you are right, ONE link on the site answers my question!

Only with the United-States-server I could run apt-get update successfully:

deb ftp://archive.debian.org/debian-archive/ potato contrib main non-free

I don't know why I cannot take a local mirror like ftp.de.debian.org for the old potato.

Kind Regards,
Oliver