Re: Please

Is the laptop a Toshiba?  Are you running Nvidia drivers?  If so, read the
Nvidia documentation as there are some settings peculiar to Toshiba's.  If
this doesn't solve the problem try searching Google etc., which is how I
found the solution.  If you're still stuck email me and I will post the
relevant settings.

Your post really gives so few details we can only guess as to your problem let
alone a solution.  My experience are people are usually very willing to help
but you need to have made an effort yourself and post full details.

Good luck.

regards,

Darryl