Re: Sudden increase in size of Debian?

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 00:46:41 +0100
Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> wrote:

> It's possible that this is caused by the substantial divergence between
> testing and unstable due to glibc 2.3.2 over the last month or so. 6.5Gb
> kind of shocks me, but it's a possibility.

The binary package archive for i386 did indeed increase that much; I can't
keep all three branches until this works itself out.

My work-around for now is to mirror only stable and unstable. Hopefully that
will get things back down under 15 Gb.

(When I started this back in February all three branches would fit in ~12
Gb.)

Kevin