Re: Evolution + LDAP on unstable?

Kirk Strauser wrote:

I'm trying to use Evolution 1.4.4-2 on my unstable system.  I'm connecting
to an OpenLDAP 2.0 server for shared addressbooks.  I'm having a problem;
every time I launch Evolution and click on "New/Mail Message", I get a
dialog:

   The addressbook backend for [LDAP URL] has crashed.  You will have to
   restart Evolution in order to use it again.

That's all of the debugging information I can coax out of it.  Is anyone
else having the problem?  Is anyone else successfully using Evo+LDAP on an
unstable system?

It works for me with Evolution v1.4.4 from Unstable.