Re: best laptops for debian linux

	Given recent versions (ObReference: I normally run Unstable on
my laptops) of Debian I've had no problems with either my Toshiba
Satellite Pro 4600 or my Sony Vaio PCG-C1MWP...

	I should note that I say "no problems" but it really means
nothing that has been a show stopper... Neither can use the internal
modem, and the Vaio is unable to make use of the internal webcam at this
time... BUt they both function properly and I work off them daily...

	Regards,
	Jeremy T. Bouse