Not-so-strange question about bind

Hi,

Can I install a simple bind package, and with it, run two bind daemons
on different ports serving the same domain using different zone files?

I am thinking of using the same machine to resolve the same machine
names into a different set of IP addresses, internal ones for Intranet
use, and the "visible" external one for external use.

I suppose, in the worst case, I could install both bind and bind9,
hoping they don't conflict.

Any feedback will be very useful, so thanks in advance.

Regards, Ismael
--
"Tout fourmille de commentaries; d'auteurs il en est grande cherté"