SC 0.9.5 has a problem on my machine

I just upgraded to 0.9.5, and now I have a problem with the main
window.

It's too big (in height), and under windowmaker I cannot get the dumb
window to scroll/move to get it back into view.

I've been reducing the size in the ~/.sylpheed/slypheedrc file,
andything that has the word 'height' in it, all to no avail. And I am
editing the sylpheedrc file after sylpheed has been closed

I've tried removing the ~/.sylpheed directory, and starting over. No
go, it gives a window too tall to move around.

Any other suggestions/hints/tips?

Thanks

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers@pe.net>	Registered Linux User #96112