Re: need help getting ipchains goin'

Hans Wilmer wrote:

There´s a very nice tutorial describing how things work, which kernel options you need, including samples that make a very good point to begin with. The tutorial is called ´Iptables Tutorial 1.1.16´ (maybe a newer version is available) and was written by Oskar Andreasson --- I can´t find out where I got it from at the moment, but searching for it with google you should be able to find it. Give me a note if you can´t find it; I could mail it to you.

http://www.jollycom.ca/iptables-tutorial/iptables-tutorial.html
@+ raroh