Mozilla 1.4 and Java and Woody

Hello!

I read the other mails about this issue, but those instructions did not help me. So I write my specific problem, and I can only hope,
that someone will help me.
I installed mozilla-i686-pc-linux-gnu-1.4-huHU.tar.gz. Then after I installed sun's j2sdk-1_4_2_01-linux-i586.bin. Mozilla.org suggested that I should install the 1.4..2 version of java for the 1.4 version of mozilla. When I run mozilla I get this message:

INTERNAL ERROR on Browser End: No manager for initializing factory?

System error?:: Success

I have no idea what this is mean, and how to fix it. Anyone has?

--
LeVA