Re: FIX for strange behaviour when starting GDM

Greg Folkert <greg@gregfolkert.net> writes:

> Fixed it for me and other I know of. I could not find any REAL problem
> with /etc/X11/gdm.conf (but if I had put a known good config... it may
> have started.

Yep... I tossed /etc/gdm/gdm.conf.dpkg-dist in there and it started.
There weren't many changed between it and mine, but I hadn't merged
changes in a while so there might have been some paths that changed
or something.  I chalked it up to my having an old config.

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - I am the rocks.
:-) Your basic smiley.