Re: How do I disable "Chipaway Virus is resident"?

Marlize Cloete wrote:

Please help (in plain English please) as I am not a "rocket scientist" when it comes to PC's

When you first turn on your computer, you'll probably see a message saying something like "F1 Setup" or "Press F12 to enter BIOS" or "F2 for CMOS Setup". This depends on your make/model of computer. You might have to look in the computer's manual or search the web for how to get into the CMOS/BIOS/SETUP/FIRMWARE on your particular machine.

Once in the Setup, there's an option somewhere amongst those dozens of choices to turn off the Chipaway Virus. Change it; save your settings, and you're done.

--
Kent