problem with shout og icecast, maby makepasswd.

Hello, I have a problem with icecast , shout or makepasswd

There is a password I need to put in icecast.conf and in shout.conf

This is what comes up when I try to start shout:

shout
1.4.0 - www.icecast.org

Connected: [blabla.blabla.is:8000\default]
Bitrate autodetection failed, using default!

[/home/blabla/blabla.mp3]
[5:47] Size: 5566464 Bitrate: 128000 (71364 bytes/dot)
[Server error: [ERROR - Bad Password                                           ]

]

I tried to use makepasswd -crypt  and out comes
blabla1 blabla2

I put blabla1 in the icecast.conf like this:

encoder_password blabla1
admin_password     blabla1
oper_password        blabla1

and then in shout I put blabla2 like:

password blabla2

But I get the Server error bad password.

What  am I doing wrong, I cant figure out.

Thanks Ingirafn