Re: Suggest CD RW app ?

Moritz Moeller-Herrmann wrote:

David selby wrote:

I tried xcdroast, I like it but it insists on a 1024x768 screen which is
a bit of a problem with my eyes / monitor.

Can anyone else recommend another app, mainly for data backup,
preferably GUI since it will be for occasional use.

I think k3b is the best, it works fine on my laptop (1024x768), don't know
how small your screen is, but it can be resized to about 600x480,
especially if you switch off some decorative toolbars.

It has loads of features, many more than Xcdroast. Check out http://k3b.sourceforge.net/

You can also write DVDs with the current CVS version.

Im using 800x600, k3b looks good but won't run on woody. ...
Dave