How to add custom sections to a dexconf-generated XF86Config-4 file?

I've read the FAQ, but it deals with only two possibilities:
  * either the user doesn't add anything (and automatical upgrades of
    XF86Config-4 are still allowed)
  * or the user modifies XF86Config-4 and won't get any automatical
    upgrade.

But how do I add custom sections (e.g. "Files" with FontPath) while
still wanting automatical upgrades (which may be useful if errors
need to be fixed or if installation of new packages needs an update
of XF86Config-4)?

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International