Re: ..mirror script: woody deb mirror for i386, how to exclude the rest?

On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 11:20, Jacob Anawalt wrote:
> Monday, September 08, 2003 1:50 AM  "Arnt Karlsen" <arnt@c2i.net> wrote:
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > ..in my mirror I like main, non-US, non-free and contrib for
> > Woody/3.0r1.  So I try to script a mirror for i386 Woody,
> > should make a nice 4.2 GB mirror, how do I exclude the rest
> > of the about 80 GB?:

I've been using a collection of Perl scripts for a while now to maintain
my Sid mirror. It should be relatively trivial to convert it for Woody.
(Just look for instances of "sid" or "unstable" and change them to
"woody" or "stable".)

The scripts were written for my own personal use, so use them at your
own risk of course. I've been running them for almost two years now with
no problems though. Everything except for "parsesize.pl" will get called
by sidmirror, so you don't have to worry about when to use them. Run
sidmirror with -h or --help for usage info.

You can get all the scripts at:

http://www.the-love-shack.net/geek.html

--
Alex Malinovich