Using parted without a floppy disk?

I would like to dual boot my machine, and need to exec parted to do this. However, parted isn't on the Debian 3.0 distro CDs that I have, and gnu only provides floppy images - and my laptop doesn't have a floppy drive (nor an IR port...beware, prospective buyers of the Dell 5150!).

A bootable CD with parted on it would do the trick. However, I'm not too sure how to make one with parted on it. For the future, I think it might be a good idea to put parted in the /tools directory of the Debian distro images, FWIW.

Thanks,
Josh