[Message rejected] Re: Wicked screensaver

Your message has been rejected by our mail content scanning engine and has not reached its recipient. We believe that your message may contain a known virus or worm.

***
If you have not sent the original message, it might be that someone infected with the SOBIG.F worm unknowingly sends messages around in your name. We cannot do anything about that.
***

If you believe this to be an error, please send an email to postmaster@nil.si, or re-send your message without any possibly dangerous-looking content (i.e. examine the message for possible viruses or change the message subject or body).

Please do not reply to this message and its sender.

--- Begin Message ---
------------------  Virus Warning Message (on zebrab)

Found virus WORM_SOBIG.F in file thank_you.pif
The file is deleted.

See the attached file for details
------------------  Virus Warning Message (on zebrab)

thank_you.pif is removed from here because it contains a virus.

--- End Message ---