Re: Getting XFree 4.3?

On Sun, Sep 07, 2003 at 04:51:57PM +0200, Jon Haugsand wrote:

   > > Try: apt-get install -t testing --fix-broken console-common

During the last upgrade to testing I too faced the same problem with
console-common. Yesterday I noticed that versions in testing had
changed. Even apt-cache policy console-common showed the new version as
the installation candidate. But apt-get upgrade did not pull it in.

So, I just removed console-tools using apt-get remove. Then did
apt-get -t testing install console-tools which solved this particular
problem.

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.