Re: cdrecord-prodvd support?

On Sun, Sep 07, 2003 at 07:28:57PM +0200, Joan Tur wrote:
> copied the program to /usr/bin/ either with the name cdrecord-prodvd and
> cdrecord (renaming the original), but after setting xcdroast configuration I
> get the following message:
> - -----
> Please note that you have to install ProDVD support before you can write DVDs.
> Currently you will only be able to write regular CDs with your DVD-Writer.
> - -----

You also have to set the license key, otherwise cdrecord-ProDVD falls back
to the normal cdrecord behavior.  I created a 'dvdrecord' shell script:

rei $ cat /usr/local/bin/dvdrecord
#!/bin/sh
CDR_SECURITY= <the key goes here and is available from the web page>
export CDR_SECURITY
exec cdrecord-ProDVD "$@"

This is the recommended method in the readme.

--
 Marc Wilson |     Tex SEX!  The HOME of WHEELS!  The dripping of
 msw@cox.net |     COFFEE!!  Take me to Minnesota but don't EMBARRASS