btc webcam and its app not work, please help

Dear Linux users:

  I had a btc webcam, I try using gnomemeeting(come with rh9 default),
it fail on both audio and video, my onboard ac 97 sound it work fine
when I test it in install rh9 process

  camorama, from video4linux.net and http://camorama.fixedgear.org/, it
response Cound not connect to video connection(/dev/video0) please check
 connection, but I already insert my webcam cable to usb port.

  I also went to debian site to find webcam app, SDLcam-0.7.3, I get
source from sunsite.unc.edu, it fail to install.
------

[root@localhost SDLcam-0.7.3]# ./install.sh
cp: cannot stat `SDLcam': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `filter/*.so': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `capture/*.so': No such file or directory
SDLcam has been installed in /usr/local/bin
filters and input plugins are in /usr/local/lib/SDLcam
Its ressources files are in /usr/local/share/SDLcam

Please note that you can edit the SDLcam.cfg file and copy it
in /usr/local/share/SDLcam for global use.

please help on this
eric

Have you signed up for the World's Fastest Free Email ? http://www.Luxmail.com