Re: Broken Zope, Python, xbase-clients, etc

Russell,
  I did as you suggested, but it made no difference in the errors
I received.  I scripted the output of apt-get, which I have
compressed and attached.  Can you make sense of this?  The errors
seem to occur in /usr/lib/python1.5/* and /usr/lib/zope/lib/python/*
Thanks for any additional suggestions.

Regards,
   Russ