Re: Emacs not creating cvs backups

El sábado,  6 de septiembre de 2003, a las 12:36, Bijan Soleymani escribe:
> So it would seem that this feature of making local backups is only
> enabled for remote repositories.

I checked that. Indeed, having a local repository, it seems obvious
that backups are not needed. I only wanted to feel confident that my
cvs/emacs setup was not broken.

> You should probably get the elisp files and find where emacs checks
> to see if a repository is local or remote and disable the check.

No need for this. Thanks a lot. :)

Regards, Ismael
--
"Tout fourmille de commentaries; d'auteurs il en est grande cherté"