Verizon DSL success?

I use it all the time, but I didn't use the Debian poe package, but
the source package from rp-poe which did things a bit differently --
although if you get failure to authenticate it may be your
pap-secrets file is incorrect -- the rp-poe uses its own .conf file
instead.

on Saturday 09/06/2003 Michael Dickey(mcdickey@yahoo.com) wrote