Re: Traction (was Re: OT: Debian Mailinglist server slow?)

On Fri, 2003-09-05 at 10:53, Pigeon wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 11:04:02PM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 01:59:03PM +0100, Pigeon wrote:
[snip]
> range with a lead-acid battery; a fuel cell sounds great, as long as
> it runs on methanol or some other convenient fuel rather than hydrogen.

Heck, in the UK, seems like ethanol would be better.  Pull up to
a pub, have yourself a pint, give your bike a couple of shots of
whisky, and your on your way... ;-)

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"Why should we not accept all in favor of woman suffrage to our
platform and association even though they be rabid pro-slavery
Democrats."
Susan B. Anthony, _History_of_Woman_Suffrage_
http://www.ifeminists.com/introduction/essays/introduction.html