Re: Faked From-Adress with my domain on them

Ken Raeburn wrote:
Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> writes:
OK, but I'm not entirely convinced he's sending a host, which is why
everybody's local mail server is adding in the host part.

I've seen some hints of "@localhost" in the email I got.  I sent email
to Kevin about two weeks ago asking him to fix it.  Since it hasn't
been fixed yet, and he never answered, I just assumed he didn't care.

Well, Kevin has fixed it, so he is not indifferent.

But there is another case of the same misconfiguration on the list.
But since I now know it is not a conscious attempt to use my domain, I am way more relaxed than before :)

Thanks for the discussion,
and apologies to Kevin once more for being so rude,

Stefan