Gnome configuration error

Hi, I've consistently been getting the following error when doing a dist-upgrade ...
"Setting up gconf2 (2.2.1-2)
find: missing argument to 'exec'
dpkg: error processing gconf2 (--configure)
   subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status (1)"
This affects the following dependencies
libgconf2-4
libnautilus2-2
nautilus

and explains why I don't have nautilus-based themes working, and possibly why gnome-terminal
font is not configured or visible.

I've tried apt-removing and reinstalling with no luck.

I don't know if this is unique to my 'unstable' distro but can anyone suggest a fix
or should I brush up on bug-reporting ettiquette ?

Adam Bogacki,
afb@paradise.net.nz