Re: (library qt-mt) not found

On Sunday 31 August 2003 19:03, ZekeVarg wrote:
> I'm trying to compile a program but #./configure ends with this error:

Don't build stuff as root (I suppose you did that because of the # prompt...).
It's not only bad style, it's also a security risk. Compile the stuff as user
and only install it as root.

> checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0.3) (library qt-mt)
> not found. Please check your installation!
> For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log.
> Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!
>
> I checked and I have libqt-dev and libqt-mt-dev installed.

From what apt-cache says, libqt-mt-dev is Qt 2.3.2. If you want Qt 3.x, you'll
have to install the libqt3 stuff (look in testing or unstable). It seems the
recommended version is in the libqt3c102 packages.

--
Got Backup?