Re: OT: Debian Mailinglist server slow?

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 02:11:27 -0700,
Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> wrote in message
<[🔎] 20030830091127.GD9613@ursine.ca>:

> On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 04:41:46PM +0100, Pigeon wrote:
> > If these events are connected, maybe there will be some legal
> > action...
>
> We can only hope the sentence is condemnation and liquidation.

..in these war ridden times, al-Quaeda _co_-operatives gets away
with it?  Just how much law enforcement and military manpower
_is_ being diverted into this futile "virus war"?

..oh, yeah, I forgot, Lenin spoke of useful idiots, but then again
Mahatma Gandhi missed American Intelligence when asked about Western
Civilization: "That would be a very good idea.".

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: