Re: libc6 in unstable

On Fri, 2003-08-29 at 17:48, Carlos Sousa wrote:
<snip>
> I'm tracking testing, but there are quite a few packages I usually get
> from unstable (openoffice.org, sylpheed, mozilla, etc), that are
> currently piling up on my wait queue because of their recent dependency
> on libc6 >= 2.3.2, which I've learnt to treat with the utmost respect...
>
> Do you think I could upgrade to the new libc6 without major system
> breakage?

I would say right NOW unstable is in better shape right now than Testing
by a LONG shot.

Right this second libc6 is good (a couple of non-i386 buggers). I don;t
have any probs with it...
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

Your teeth are as soft as liquid stones poured from an aquamarine vase
of solidifying flesh.