Re: X-Terminal laptops?

on Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 12:26:57AM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:

> I'm amazed nobody's come up with x terminals in laptop form factor...

It's a cost versus quantity thing. I've been using an old dell P133
laptop with the hard disc removed as a silent laptop ltsp for a few
months now & it's great. But buying new I couldn't have bought the
screen or a terminal without a screen for what I paid for the dell.

The other related thing that surprises me is terminals all seem to
have limited graphics capabilities usually no more than 1024*whatever
it is.

Steve