Re: OT: Why is C so popular?

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:41:45 +0200
Anders Arnholm <anders@arnholm.nu> wrote:
> So you don't copy from example web-pages and so on when trying to learn
> about a new feature, area and so on. I do that aloot and thats is the
> biggest problem with Python.

    I do and it hasn't caused me any problems.  Might I suggest you learn how
to use vim before citing problems based on your own ignorance[1].  Furthermore
until you figure out how not to send mail both to me and the list when I am
clearly reading and replying here correspondence between you and I is at an
end.

[1] Prime example being vim not able to fold Python code when I've seen it
done.