Onboard Promise RAID WAS:Re: compatible FS between linux and windows

Ok, thanks for all the help with the FS question, now i have a new one,
i have an Asus A7V333 board and it has the Promise Chip onboard
PDC20276, i have 2 80gigs hooked up and when it boots it goes into the
fasttrack133 bios where it RAID 0 the two drives, i formatted them in
FAT32 so both win and lin could read and write to them, but i booted
knoppix just to see what it would look like, if i could actually write
etc, and it didnt find it automaticly, what device would this be using?