Re: OT: Why is C so popular?

On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 14:10, Kirk Strauser wrote:
> At 2003-08-28T18:15:09Z, tallison@tacocat.net writes:
>
> > SDLC!  What a joke!!!!!
>
> OK, I'll bite.  Does everyone here honestly hate software engineering?  Or
> is it that they haven't seen it done well?

I, for one, love it when I have a job to do. But if I just feel like
hacking at some code I don't like it. I find that just feeling out a
program as I go along is much more fun. But when I just need to get a
job done, having a good plan in place is the greatest thing in the
world.
--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837