windowmaker

Hello,

I'm using WindowMaker for 3 years. I allways used our (lithuanian)
charset ISO88598-13 (without problems), and now moved to UTF-8. All the programs are
working OK, including mutt-utf8. But WindowMaker doe's not show symbols in window titles corectly.

In examle mozilla sets window titlebar text to <title> tag in html code,
but other than ascii characters are unreadable.

uxterm (xterm -u8) lets set title. The place where I set non ascii
symbols seems empty.

This is what I use for WindowTitle:
WindowTitleFont = "-misc-fixed-medium-r-normal-*-15-*-*-*-*-*-iso10646-1";
Yes, this font exist in my font list (xlsfonts) :-).
(The same font is used for uxterm and it works.)

Locale:
LC_ALL=lt_LT.UTF-8
It is generated with locale-gen and other applications accept it.

Can enybody explain me how can I make WindowMaker work with unicode in
titlebar? :-)

Regards,
Martynas