Re: Funny failure of a CR system on debian-devel

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:55:38 -0500, John Hasler <john@dhh.gt.org> said:

> manoj writes:
>> First, there was a notice that mail from debian-devel was
>> quarantined, and there was a sekrit to send to unlock the
>> mails. Next, we got a notice that the sekrit was successfully
>> received.

> It didn't say that the secret had been received, only that
> debian-devel had been whitelisted.  Nost likely, the user did so
> manually.

	And elected to recieve a message obviously spam and infected
 with a virus? And now would get any and all viruses from anyone who
 yet again spoofs the mailing list as the sender?

	yes, I can see how this is so much better than my filtering
 system that has caught all these messages from day one.

	manoj
--
Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. Wernher
von Braun