Re: OT: Why is C so popular?

On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 16:01, Alex Malinovich wrote:
> Дана сре, 27-08-2003 у 13:06, Steve Lamb је написао:
> > On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 04:21:05 -0700
> > Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> wrote:
[snip]
> with C. I'm also very reluctant to learn Python because I'm very adamant
> in how I use whitespace. Though I will need to pick it up sooner later.

<innocently> Why Alex, whatever do you mean by that?

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"As the night fall does not come at once, neither does
oppression. It is in such twilight that we must all be aware of
change in the air - however slight - lest we become unwitting
victims of the darkness."
Justice William O. Douglas