Re: spamassassin

On approximately Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 10:48:36PM -0400, Tom Allison wrote:
> Does spamassassin use relays.osirusoft.com?
>
> I have a lot of DNS traffic running with this query and I noticed that my
> mail log was full of messages to stop using relays.osirusoft.com.
>
> I turn off the use of relays.osirusoft.com which has greatly sped up my
> email and even cleaned up the network traffic a bit.
> But I still have a lot of these running around.  I suspect it's
> spamassassin, but I'm not really sure how to even begin investigating
> without going through a lot of code.

I found the option "-L, --local	 Use local tests only" in the manpages
for spamassassin and spamd.

--
Josh McKinney		     |	Webmaster: http://joshandangie.org
                             | They that can give up essential liberty
Linux, the choice       -o)  | to obtain a little temporary safety deserve
of the GNU generation    /\  | neither liberty or safety.
                        _\_v |                          -Benjamin Franklin